(Brooklyn, NY) -- A man's death in Brooklyn may be due to a poor choice of places to urinate. "The New York Post" reports 30-year-old Matthew Zeno was electrocuted when he came into contact with the third rail of a subway track while urinating. Zeno's friend was shocked when he tried to rescue him. He's in serious but stable condition. The paper reports the men had been on their way home from a bar.
96.3 WROV has your ticket to win to see the Amos Alonzo Stagg Bowl at Salem?s Lewis Gale Football field Friday December 20th! Register to win a four-pack of tickets to the Friday NCAA Division III Championship game.