1) Burlesque Show. Spend this Valentines Day getting sultry by taking your date to a burlesque show. These old-timey acts are more sexy than skanky (think feather boas, long gloves, fans and tasseled pasties). Talented performers often accompany the campy humor and killer costumes.
2) Indoor Picnic. Skip the restaurant scene, where you'll inevitably be stuck with an overpriced pre-fixe menu and a seat that leaves you knee-to-knee with other star-crossed lovebirds. Spend your Valentines Day dinner enjoying an indoor picnic instead. Spread out the blanket, break out the fancy accouterments - and don't forget the bubbly.
3) "Glamping." Let's face it: camping isn't always sexy (bug spray and outdoor toilets can be a romance buzzkill, to say the least). But "glamping" (glamorous camping) can make for the ultimate Valentines Day staycation. Pitch a tent (not that kind) in the backyard or even the bedroom, whip up a batch of s'mores, light up the fireplace (on DVD) and get all cozy in that sleeping bag for two.
4) Roller Skating. Most dates will be hitting the ice skating rink come Valentines Day, so go old school by taking your date roller skating instead. Bust out your tube socks and short shorts - the roller rink makes for a super-fun Valentines Day setting. You can hang out in the arcade, buy your date a candy necklace, and get cozy for a couple's skate.
5) Bowling. Bowling may not reek of romance, but c'mon, it's fun! Throw back a few cold ones, grab some junk food and settle in for some healthy competition this Valentine's Day. Make things a little more interesting by keeping score and promising the winner a Valentine's Day "prize."
6) Comedy Show. Some say laughter is an aphrodisiac, and who are we to argue with that logic? Also, what better way to celebrate Valentines Day than to laugh your butt off? Grab a date and head to the nearest comedy club for an off-the-grid V-Day experience.
7) Hot Yoga. Flexible? Get steamy with a Valentines Day "hot yoga" class for two. The flow of the poses in the heated room will increase blood flow and boost your endorphins - plus your partner will look sexy in a sweaty downward dog. The best part? A shower is absolutely necessary after this type of class, so make it a shower for two.
8) Concert. Skip the opera this Valentines Day and head straight for the ultimate rock-n-roll date: take your Valentine to see his or her favorite band. Or just hit up a local music venue for a live show. Seeing Jay-z or Fun. is a perfectly romantic Valentine's Day gift.
9) Sexy Scavenger Hunt. Design a sexy scavenger hunt for your honey this Valentines Day. Create clues that lead to special places you've been together and reward them with sexy prizes. (Try recreating your first kiss.) Bonus: This can be completely free, and you'll score major points for creativity.
10) Salsa Dancing. You don't have to watch "Dancing with the Stars" to know that salsa is super sexy. Work off your Valentines Day dinner by hitting up a Latin club, or take a lesson for two. Online deal sites like Groupon.com and Livingsocial.com often offer coupons on dance lessons, so check before hit
the dance floor.